Wednesday 5th October 2016
We are recruiting…
- 5 October 2016
Coinciding with an exciting period of growth across all areas of our business, we are looking to recruit an experienced Communications Consultant to help us tell this success story to our key audiences. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and executing marketing campaigns that are aligned to our strategic objectives and delivering our Communications Plan to external and internal audiences. This is a pivotal role in helping the company reinforce the key values and strengths of our brand and maximising the potential for revenue generation.
Who we are looking for
This important new role requires an individual who is self-motivated, confident and prepared to accept the considerable responsibilities that go with the job. A natural communicator and team player, we need someone who can think on their feet, work to demanding deadlines and deliver outstanding content for digital and print media. Above all, our ideal candidate would bring experience, insight and sound judgement to the role, supporting our Marketing Manager and taking the communications function within Vetsolutions to a higher level.
Principal roles and responsibilities
- Marketing campaign execution
- Marketing campaign reporting and results evaluation
- Attend and present at customer events
- Support Feature Utilisation Specialist role with more targeted bespoking and copywriting (B2C)
- Develop and write content for Vetsolutions blog
- Develop and manage Vetsolutions customer forum
- Execute internal communications programmes
- Manage complex, multiple projects simultaneously
- Produce high quality content, quickly and accurately
- Take complex content and restyle it to resonate with intended target audience
- Execute social media plans
- Segmentation and Reporting – target key clients, identifying personal communication plans, key trigger behaviours and communications requirements
Additional job requirements
- General Administrative tasks
- Support to Account Executives, RBMs (in full) and Marketing Manager as required
Key Performance Indicators
- Lead generation
- Event feedback
- Customer engagement
Planning and Organisation
The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate a high degree of self-motivation and excellent communication skills, both written and oral. The ability to set priorities, schedule projects and work to tight deadlines is essential within our busy organisation. The candidate would also be expected to respond positively to unplanned requirements and requests, liaising with relevant Vetsolutions colleagues and external consultants to establish a clear brief for each project and deliver high quality, ‘on brand’ communications resources.
The Jobholder will seek overall direction from and report to the Marketing Manager. The job requires close liaison with all departments within Vetsolutions, particularly the Sales team with whom the successful candidate will be expected to form an effective partnership.
Knowledge and Experience
A minimum of two years’ communications experience, preferably within a large corporate organisation, is required, along with proven client presentation skills, an ability to write excellent copy and a working knowledge of html. Experience of both B2B and B2C markets would be advantageous. In addition an understanding of the IT, communications and networking industries would be preferred for this role.
Share this story
To keep up to date with all the latest news from Vetsolutions you can add our RSS feed or sign up to recieve e-newsSign up today>