Tuesday 2nd April 2013
See us at BSAVA!
- 2 April 2013
It’s that time of year again when we will be shortly packing up and heading down to Birmingham for BSAVA Congress!
As usual we’ll have a large presence at the exhibition and look forward to welcoming you and your staff to our stand, number 714, where our experienced team will be available to provide full demonstrations of the very latest version of RoboVet (Feature Pack 14) and our supporting modules. We will also be on hand to offer advice on ways to improve the processes and procedures within your practice, to deliver efficiencies, provide greater control and to increase cost savings.
Highlights of the key NEW enhancements in Feature Pack 14 to be launched at BSAVA, include:
- New StockTrax feature – the next step in accurate stock location control. Allows you to scan stock to different locations ie Vets car, to ensure accurate stock management
- New EazyPay module – speed up credit card transactions and save money with our integrated chip and pin module
- Enhanced communcation module – for all of your communcations via SMS and email, now integrated with iRecallTM
- Improved accounts screen – easily see the balance of invoiced work only and balance of selected transaction items
- Improved payments allocation – allocate payments to individual sales and report on income for categories of products
Enhanced stock management – now with visibility of discontinued wholesaler products in your library and product list
You will see from the above that this release includes key enhancements which have been developed specifically to improve the day to day running of your practice and that we continue to develop the features and functionality of RoboVet following our continual dialogue with you, our valued clients and also from our feedback that we gain as a result of our annual market survey. As always we encourage you to upgrade to FP14 so your practice can start to benefit from the enhancements as soon as possible. For more detailed information or to arrange your upgrade please contact a member of our support team by calling 0131 556 0555 or emailing email@example.com
We’re genuinely excited for this year’s Congress and look forward to welcoming you to our stand.
Share this story
To keep up to date with all the latest news from Vetsolutions you can add our RSS feed or sign up to recieve e-newsSign up today>