Monday 30th October 2017
RoboVet Akita Autumn 2017 Release is now available
- 30 October 2017
RoboVet Akita Autumn 2017 Release is now available to all customers.
If you previously registered to upgrade to the Spring 2017 Release, then you’re already on our priority list and we will contact you to arrange your upgrade to the Autumn 2017 Release. You can make sure you’re on our list by completing our short RoboVet Upgrades Registration Form.
We recently held a webinar on the release, you can view it here.
Five reasons to upgrade to the Autumn 2017 Release
1. Satisfy RCVS best practice guidelines by taking advantage of our new flexible solution for dispensing labels.
2. Drive clinical compliance and increase revenue thanks to new multiple reminders.
3. Get the most out of RoboVet by staying up to date with the latest available functionality.
4. Run the most robust version of RoboVet to ensure you are working as effectively as possible.
5. Don’t forget that you can deliver your message every time with Smart Address, our new module that tidies up your existing client addresses and enable you to register new clients quickly and easily.
For more detailed information on the content of RoboVet Akita Autumn 2017 Release, please visit the Knowledge Library to access our ‘What is New’ documentation.
Please note that The RoboVet Akita Autumn 2017 Release is compatible with the following label printers:
• Star TSP 700
• Star TSP 700 II
• Dymo Label Writer
Should your Practice use another type of label printer, we will discuss your options with you prior to upgrading.
Share this story
To keep up to date with all the latest news from Vetsolutions you can add our RSS feed or sign up to recieve e-newsSign up today>