Thursday 26th November 2015
NEW! Make a great first impression with Rapport Websites
- 26 November 2015
Why do you need a website? These days consumers expect businesses that are serious about doing business to be on the web.
A website is a convenient, often interactive, source of product information, business hours, contact information and more. A website demonstrates credibility and builds trust between you and your prospects and existing customer base.
If you’ve ever thought about how your business could benefit from a website but still haven’t made the leap online or your existing website is a bit of an after thought and it’s just there to tick a box…here are 3 essential reasons why EVERY company absolutely has to have a website (assuming the goal of your business is to prosper and succeed)!
• 58% of all purchase decisions now start with a search engine
• There are approximately 250,000 searches every month for vets in the UK
• 87% of potential clients will research your practice online before they book an appointment with you
• Promotes your practice 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to the whole world – what first impression does it give?
• Can display huge amounts of up-to-date information which is available at any time to anyone – are you taking advantage of this?
• Can allow new and existing customers to book appointments with you directly, online, without leaving the site – are you making it this easy for them?
Rapport websites from Vetsolutions are SEO optimised, mobile responsive and, if you use RoboVet, you can integrate our Online Booking system with the website. For more info check out our Rapport website or give us a call on 0131 556 0555.
Share this story
To keep up to date with all the latest news from Vetsolutions you can add our RSS feed or sign up to recieve e-newsSign up today>